Features and benefits
- Targets visible signs of aging – including dark spots and loss of firmness
- Hydrates, brightens and plumps – for more youthful looking hands
- Boosts collagen – to reduce fine lines and smooth the skin
Targets many problem areas
Enriched with retinol to help target five signs of aging: loss of firmness and elasticity, dark spots, freckles and dryness. Intensely nourishes, brightens and erases the visible appearance of imperfections for more youthful looking hands. Your clients will be amazed at the results.
Retinol is a multi-tasking skin care ingredient with astounding anti-aging benefits. A Vitamin A derivative, retinol unclogs pores, boosts collagen to reduce fine lines, and speeds up cell turnover to even out discoloration and smooth the skin.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.