Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- High quality affordable products – perfect for make-up artists who are in training
- Wide range of products – can create a big variety of make-up looks
- High pigment products – products show up clearly on different skin tones of clients
- Contains both neutral colours and bold colours – range of choice will increase client satisfaction
Fresh, bold looks
A leading brand in cosmetics, this sleek makeup kit is guaranteed to be a wonderful addition for creating, fresh bold and natural make up looks, whether you are a student or a professional with a salon. Known best for added high pigment in their products at affordable prices, Sleek has been a popular choice of makeup brand for a long time.
Gentle and moisturising ingredients
Sleek lipsticks are enriched with vitamin E oil, and eyeshadow palettes are infused with minerals and mica particles which gives make up looks a stunning, smooth finish, while being gentle on the skin.
Variation of makeup colours
Every item included in the pack has been carefully selected so that you can start creating the widest range of makeup looks possible with a compact number of products. The lipstick, eyeshadow and foundation colours range from light to dark so that the makeup artist can offer clients their preferred look.
- Sleek life proof foundation 30ml, no.1
- Sleek life proof foundation 30ml, no.6
- Sleek life proof foundation 30ml, no.10
- Sleek life proof foundation 30ml, no.19
- Sleek creme to powder foundation 9g, no. 6
- Sleek creme to powder foundation 9g, no. 10
- Sleek blush by 3, pink lemonade
- Sleek face form 20g, medium
- Sleek cream contour kit, medium 12g (6)
- Sleek colour corrector palette, (6)
- Sleek I-Divine eye palette, au naturel (12)
- Sleek I-Divine eye palette, original (12)
- Sleek utopia volumising mascara, black
- Sleek lifeproof kohl eyeliner, blackmail
- Sleek dip it liquid eyeliner 4ml, black
- Sleek brow kit 3.8g, medium
- Sleek locked up lip liner, blindfolded
- Sleek locked up lip liner, just because
- Sleek true colour lipstick 3.5g, vixen
- Sleek true colour lipstick 3.5g, smoulder
- Sleek true colour lipstick 3.5g, liqueur
- Sleek lip shots lip gloss 7.5ml, do what I want
- Sleek lip shots lip gloss 7.5ml, game player
- Sleek lip shots lip gloss 7.5ml, don’t ask
- Dermacolor fixing powder P1, 10g
- Beauty bag medium, black
Orders placed between 3pm Wednesday 8 April and 3pm Thursday 9 April may be delivered on Tuesday 14 April however this is not guaranteed. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered from Wednesday 15 April.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.