Features and benefits
- Supplied with 1.75x (3 diopter) magnification and a 22W tube
- Tempered steel springs are built into the arms to ensure perfect balance
- Finished in an easily cleanable, hard wearing white coating
- Provides greater eye comfort and perfect colour matching
Enhance your professional beauty salon treatments and services, with the Slimline magnifier, a professional high quality slimline lamp. The magnifier supplied with 1.75x (3 diopter) magnification and a 22W tube. A perfect balance is guaranteed due to tempered steel springs that are built into the arms of the product. It has a luxurious white coating that is easily cleanable and hard wearing. The magnifier provides greater eye comfort and perfect colour matching. Add Slimline magnifier to your salon or spa today to effortlessly enhance your professional salon treatments and services today. Be sure to check out by 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery*.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.