Please note: This product is not available for distribution outside of the United Kingdom.
Features and benefits
- Achieve a natural golden glow – achieve the same results as Classic
- Tan lasts up to 10 days – for a glow that will stay
- Infused with vitamin E and watermelon extract – gentle on the skin
- Vegan friendly formulation
Achieve St.Tropez’s signature natural, golden glow with the fruity watermelon bronzing mousse. Its vegan friendly formulation is suitable for those with sensitive skin and dries in just 60 seconds meaning your client’s don’t have to wait around or feel any ‘stickiness.’ Infused with vitamin E and watermelon extract for their moisturising and protecting properties which are kind to the skin. Your client’s skin will be left feeling golden and radiant. This lightweight classic mousse will tailor to your client’s individual skin tone, for a natural looking and long-lasting tan in just one application.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.