Please note: This product is not available for distribution outside of the United Kingdom.
Perfect for hard to reach areas, the St.Tropez express bronzing mist includes a 360˚ spray pattern, enabling your client to achieve an even, streak free tan. This fast-absorbing, fuss-free formula allows your client to control their depth of tan, ensuring everyone can achieve a bronzed look they’ll love. For a sun-kissed glow, clients should wash off the mist after one hour. For a medium tan, mist should be removed after 2 hours and for those who like a deeper, darker bronze, the tan can be washed off after 3 hours. This lightweight, easy to apply bronzing mist provides an even fade and ensures every client can achieve a tan of their choice. Retail this versatile bronzing mist within your salon to instantly enhance your retail potential and allow client’s to achieve a gorgeous tan at home.
- Includes 360˚ spray pattern to ensure even application
- Clients can control depth of tan to achieve desired look
- Fast-absorbing, fuss-free formula
- Easy application with St.Tropez applicator mitt
- Provides an even fade
- Great to retail within your salon or business
Click here to find out more about the St.Tropez express bronzing mist.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.