- Replacement filters for St. Tropez portable extraction system
- Filters should be replaced after 50 tans
- High quality
- Optimum tanning environment
The leading tanning brand St. Tropez offer the highest quality portable extraction system. This excellent unit effectively reduces the very little overspray created from the spray tanning treatment.
Airborne particles are efficiently kept at bay to make the tanning experience and environment more enjoyable for both therapist and client.
St. Tropez recommend that the extractor filters are replaced after 50 tans to ensure the optimum performance.
- Height: 500mm
- Width: 100mm
- Length: 320mm
Add these high quality replacement filters for the St. Tropez portable extraction system to your supplies today to offer the optimum tanning experience for your clients.
Add St. Tropez, the UK’s leading tanning brand, to your treatment menu today with the St. Tropez spray tanning course available at the Ellisons Academy. Click here for more information.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.