Features and benefits
- Offer your clients their deepest, darkest and most natural looking tan yet
- An intense ultra dark tan is now possible with a fast development time
- Streak-free, flawless finish with no self tan smell
- Vegan friendly formula & 100% naturally derived DHA
- Suitable for all skin tones
St.Tropez offers a new Quick Intelligent Tan Development System which locks DHA in, to achieve a faster development time. Rinse off after just 4 hours for our iconic dark tan, or after 8 hours for an intense ultra dark tan, that will make your clients look like they've just spent 2 weeks in Bora Bora. This lightweight mist has a deep guide colour which leaves an incredibly smooth, flawless finish on the skin, ensuring an even, streak free finish. Glycerin hydarates the skin to create a tan that lasts for days with an even fade. For use by professionals only. With 1L of St.Tropez Extra Dark Bronzing Mist, your salon can perform 13 spray tans.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.