Alongside a host of innovative skincare benefits, the St.Tropez gradual plus sculpt body lotion will provide your client with a natural, sun-kissed glow, whilst sculpting and toning their skin for a beautiful, youthful finished look. With natural Sea Algae and Hyaluronic acid, this easy to apply gradual tanning body lotion tones and tightens skin, providing a healthy, defined finish. Alongside Avocado Oil, this sculpting lotion includes moisturising Shea Butter for essential hydration and beautifully soft skin. Quick-drying and streak-free, this effective formula will enliven skin whilst providing a bronzed finish that can be easily built up to achieve your client’s desired depth of tan.
- Provides a natural, sun-kissed tan
- Includes advanced skincare benefits
- Tones and tightens the skin for a youthful, defined finish
- Provides ultimate hydration and softens skin
- Contains cosmetic powders that blur imperfections
- Quick-drying and streak-free formula
- Can be used as a daily moisturiser or as required
- Great to retail within your salon or business
Click here to find out more about the gradual tan plus sculpt and glow body lotion.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.