- HVLP (high volume, low pressure) spray tanning unit for fast, consistent application
- Designed to run continuously to enable back to back spray tanning
- Features a flexible air pipe to allow easy movement and even spray tanning
- Includes a bottle fed applicator and an easy to carry handle with gun holder recess
- Compatible with all St.Tropez mists
- Suitable for both salon and mobile use
Enhance the professionalism and efficiency of your spray tanning service with the St.Tropez Pro GO spray unit. This system features a high-quality, aesthetically pleasing design and is designed to run continuously, enabling back to back tanning with consistent, high-quality results. Ideal for both salon and mobile use, this versatile spray system also features a flexible air pipe to allow easy movement and precise, even spray tanning. Compatible with all St.Tropez mists, this spray unit features a bottle fed applicator, as well as an easy to carry handle with a gun holder recess. Add this superior piece of equipment to your professional tanning supplies today and instantly enhance the quality of your tanning service.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.