This new mid-range booth from St.Tropez has been specifically designed for small/medium sized salons. The dual level extraction is from the floor to ceiling with a minimum overspray, reducing client drying time.
- Dual level extraction from floor to ceiling
- Pro Boost function quickly cleans the air
- Can be fully dismantled for manoeuvrability
- Easy clean and low maintenance
- Strong, lightweight unit
- Textured, non-slip rubber floor
- Offers client privacy
The Pro Boost function of the booth quickly cleans the air. It’s highly versatile as it can be fully dismantled for manoeuvrability and is super easy to clean with a textured, non-slip rubber floor. It has a modern, streamlined design with inbuilt LEDs. The booth also offers client privacy and requires a filter replacement every 4L. This is a great long-term investment that ensures you are able to provide a quality, professional service for your clients.
- Height: 2050mm
- Width: 1030mm
- Length: 1000mm
- Floor space: 920mm²
- Weight: 55kg
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.