Features and benefits
- Use daily or as desired to top up and prolong your spray tan
- Up to 72 hour moisture lock-in – to prevent any dryness
- 4-8 hours development time – leave on for longer for a darker result
- Contains coconut and Brazil nut oil – their beneficial properties moisturise and condition
- Achieve same results as medium/dark gradual tan
Use the St.Tropez watermelon gradual tan daily or as desired to top up and prolong your client’s spray tan. With up to 72 hour moisture lock-in, its St.Tropez’s most long-lasting lotion and a must-have in your professional tanning supplies. Cleverly formulated with a blend of coconut and Brazil nut oil to moisturise and condition skin and create a texture that melts. With a 4-8 hour development time your client’s can achieve the results of classic up to the deepest, darkest tan they would naturally go. Keep your client’s sun kissed all year round with this luxurious gradual tan.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.