- Plastic foot file
- Helps remove dry, dead skin from heels
- Ensures a soft, smooth skin finish
- Features a large file area and moulded handle for easy, comfortable use
- Not blister carded
For an extremely soft and smooth skin finish, the Star Nails® foot file is the perfect addition to your pedicure services. This double sided, durable foot file efficiently and effectively removes dry dead skin from the heels of your clients’ feet.
The featured curved handle and large file area ensures comfortable and easy use for technicians, as well as, an efficient file. The Star Nails® foot file was designed to be used either wet or dry to guarantee a perfectly smooth heel.
Add the Star Nails® foot file to your professional nail collection today to efficiently and effectively obtain smooth skin in every treatment.
Ensure you check out before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.