- Technically advanced biodegradable product
- Kind to skin
- Contains triclosan, capable of destroying millions of germs
- Easy to use
Effortlessly enhance and maintain the hygiene of your salon, with the long lasting Sterex antibacterial hand cleanser. This refill is superior in performance to traditional soap being an advanced biodegradable product.
Expertly formulated for the therapist who demands high hand cleanliness, this cleanser is soap free and pH balanced. It is also kind to skin ensuring hands are not left feeling dry. Amazingly, bacterial action remains active even following rinsing, boasting long lasting antibacterial effects to maintain high cleanliness standards.
This is aided by the addition of triclosan, a non-alkaline skin conditioning base, which is capable of destroying millions of germs.
No measuring or diluting needed, the Sterex antibacterial hand cleanser refill is a salon must have.
Add the superior Sterex antibacterial hand cleanser refill to your professional sanitising supplies today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.