- Reduced chance of inaccurate probing
- Provides flexibility and feel
- Medical grade stainless steel material
- Coated with specialist medical grade insulation
- Current concentrated at tip
- Suitable for short wave diathermy and flash thermolysis
- Can be used for clients with sensitive skin
For a reduced chance of inaccurate probing, Sterex needles two piece F5S short (50) is ideal for enhancing treatment services within your professional beauty salon. Providing flexibility and feel, this product can be used for short wave diathermy and flash thermolysis.
High quality needles made with medical grade stainless steel and coated with a specialist medical grade insulation material.
This product is also suitable for sensitive skin types. This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add Sterex needles two piece F5S short (50) to your salon or spa today to effortlessly enhance your nail treatment services!
Delivery UK mainland
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies