Enhance your epilation services with the SX-B blend epilator from electrologist experts Sterex. This high-quality epilator will effectively and efficiently provide successful hair removal for your clients and is a great choice for professionals looking for the benefits of blended currents in an easy to use machine. This innovative 3-in-1 unit features keypad operation along with easy to read digital displays. With micro technology, this versatile unit may be operated as a thermolysis only epilator, a galvanic only epilator or a full blend unit. Add this innovative unit to your salon supplies today and instantly improve your hair removal services.
- Unswitched needle holder
- Sterex needles (50)
- Sharps box
- Apres cosmetic cream
- Sterex badge
- After care and promotional leaflets
- Epilator manual
- One free training session at a UK Sterex training centre
- Two year guarantee
- Free loan machine system (UK only)
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.