- Three sizes
- Efficiently holds stones
- Keeps stones together whilst inside hot stone heater
- Strong and durable (100% polyester)
- Easy and secure closing
- Can be easily machine washed
Three sizes of net stone bags designed to efficiently hold stones while resting in the heating unit. Ideal for keeping stones together whilst inside the hot stone heater. Extremely strong and durable (100% polyester) product with special weave that allows for long-lasting use.
Easy and secure closing is guaranteed with a drawstring and toggle. Bags can be easily machine washed with other items such as towels.
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering! Add these Stone net bags (3) to your salon or spa today to effortlessly enhance your treatments today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.