Features and benefits
- 100% pure Egyptian cotton yarn – absorbent, with superior thread material to ensure clients’ comfort
- Durable – the colour does not easily fade, and with proper care, can last to more than 10 years/ worth of use
- Redefining practical – aesthetically pleasing color and form that does more than the job
Made of one of the finest fabric in the world, the Egyptian cotton towel can ensure superior quality, even in just the thread counts.
This bath towel in slate grey is not merely for short-time use. With superior quality thread counts and colour fastness-resistant properties of this material, you get your money’s worth.
More than fulfilling its purpose, this aesthetically-pleasing towel contributes to the design of your spa or salon. Jazz up your beauty room when you add thisproduct to your cart.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.