- Holds all your make-up and essential products
- Comes with a strap to easily transport around
- Opens up to reveal multiple storage compartments
- Available in pink and black
Get your hands on this stylish black make-up bag. This gorgeous quilted bag will hold all your make-up and essential products so you can take them everywhere you go or even just around the salon. This perfect and practical case is a must-have to keep all your most used products in one place and is ideal for the mobile make-up artist. The case opens up to reveal fold out storage compartments to put small bottles and tubes whilst still leaving plenty of room for everything you need in the base of the case. It also comes with a handy strap to help you transport it round to your clients. Treat yourself to this handy Tidy Me Up case today and keep your salon mess free.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.