- Thermostatically controlled towel warmer
- Includes an inner aluminium shell
- Provides corrosion resistance
- Does not overheat and maintains the temperature during use
- Features a simple switch operation
- Includes UV sterilisation to ensure ultimate hygiene
This thermostatically controlled towel warmer will allow you to effectively and efficiently heat towels to enable you to add a touch of luxury to a variety of treatments. From pedicures to facials, heated towels are a great addition to many treatments and, with this compact heating unit, you can heat towels safely. With an inner aluminium shell and an outer powder coated case, this heater provides corrosion resistance as well as a professional appearance to suit all salon decors. As well as essential protection from overheating, this machine ensures heat maintenance during use and features a simple, easy switch operation. With UV sterilisation, this innovative towel warmer ensures ultimate hygiene, ensuring you can offer the highest standard of service to every client.
Inner take operating temperature: 70-80 °C
Inner tank volume: 18L
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.