- Innovative mini towel warmer
- Compact size to suit smaller salons and work spaces
- Features a simple, attractive design to suit all decors
- Includes an inner aluminium shell
- Features an outer powder coated case to provide corrosion resistance
- Economically priced
Add this innovative mini towel warmer to your salon supplies today and effectively heat towels to use as part of treatments such as manicures and pedicures. This compact towel warmer is the perfect size for smaller salons or those working in confined spaces. Complete with an attractive design to suit all decors, an inner aluminium shell and an outer powder coated case to provide corrosion resistance, this cost-effective mini towel warmer is a great addition to any salon and will enable fast, effective towel heating that’s guaranteed to add a luxurious feel to your treatments.
- Width: 285mm
- Length: 350mm
- Height: 260mm
- Weight: 4.5kg
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.