- Towel warmer
- Heats towels with ease and efficiency
- Economically priced
- Holds 35-40 towels
- Enhance a variety of treatments
- UV bulb to aid disinfection
To instantly enhance your face and body treatments, this towel warmer by Taiji allows you to add luxurious hot towels to your treatments. This high quality towel warmer efficiently warms towels with ease. It is a perfect, economical size and is a great addition to any salon.
Conveniently, it holds 35 to 40 face towels sized 300 by 300mm, enabling you to efficiently prepare for the busy day ahead. It is also complete with a UV bulb to aid disinfection.
- Height: 280mm
- Width: 460mm
- Depth: 430mm
- Weight: 10kg
Taiji have also designed a mini towel warmer perfect for smaller salons.
Add this stylish and effective Towel warmer to your salon today to easily enhance your treatments with a luxurious warm towel.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.