- Perfect for trigger point release
- Ideal for sports therapy and remedial massage
- Effective on rhomboids, splenius capitis and for meridian tracing
- Specifically shaped for deep tissue massages
- Client satisfaction guaranteed
- Retains heat well
Ideal for every professional beauty salon, this set of four trigger point stones can be used for trigger point release, sports therapy and remedial massage. Particularly effective on rhomboids, splenius capitis and for meridian tracing.
These Trigger Point Stones are specially shaped for incorporating deep tissue massage, allowing for guaranteed client satisfaction. Provides excellent heat retention that allowing for a deeply relaxing massage experience. This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add this Trigger point stones (4) to your salon or spa today to effortlessly enhance your treatments today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.