- Designed for expert brow shaping
- Features slanted tips which are perfectly aligned to grab the hair every time for ease of use
- Perfect for make-up and travel bags
- High quality and long lasting tweezers
- Also available in neon pink and stainless steel
Invest in the Tweezerman® slant tweezer, famous for their precision and admired for their high standard of quality and excellence these are a must-have for your beauty bag. The hand-finished tips are perfectly aligned to grab the hair every time, making them extremely easy to use and to achieve spectacular results for your clients. Tweezerman tweezers close firmly, creating a precise and advanced amount of pulling power to leave your clients brows looking styling. Perfect for mobile stylists and an in-salon essential, add these tweezers to your collection today and give your clients the brows they’ve always wanted.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.