- Stores implements following sterilisation in a chemical solution or autoclave
- Short wave ultra violet radiation at 254nm
- Can be fixed to tabletop or wall
- Hard wearing chip proof white finish
For storing implements following sterilisation in a chemical solution or autoclave, the ultra violet cabinet small is a perfect addition to your professional beauty salon. The unit uses short wave ultra violet radiation at 254nm. When you switch on, the ultra voilet bulb is lit as the door is closed.
Designed for either tabletop or wall fixing and finished in hard wearing chip proof white.
Replacement bulb E267.
Please note: ultra violet cabinets disinfect but do not sterilise.
- Height: 255mm
- Width: 330mm
- Depth: 150mm
- Weight: 4.3kg
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering! Add this Ultra violet cabinet small to your salon or spa today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.