Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Built to withstand the most challenging 5-star resort – it’s sturdy build allows it to be so practical and be used in a variety of areas
- Custom wood stains and vinyls – so you can choose a design that suits your facility the best
- Strata™ 4 memory foam cushioning system – ensures your client is as comfortable as possible
- Sleek, zero gravity design
This product is to be used in spa facilities. With Strata™ 4 memory foam cushioning system, you can ensure your clients are as comfortable as they can be. The sleek and sturdy wave lounger is built to perfectly suit any spa facility. With a flawless finish and custom wood stains and vinyls, this product is guaranteed to add a sophisticated look to your salon.
This product is very versatile and adaptable. It can be used poolside, at the beach, in guest waiting areas or in wet treatment rooms. Making it a worthwhile purchase for several facilities.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.