The Brazilian hot film wax from Wax Master provides excellent results when applied to tough, stubborn hair. The specially formulated wax is designed to provide improved adhesion, making it ideal for areas such as underarms, the upper lip and the bikini area. For best results, a thin layer of wax should be applied, ensuring effective yet economical waxing. The flexible, fluid consistency of this wax also ensures easy application and removal and will allow you to provide a professional waxing finish for your client.
- Brazilian hot film wax
- Ideal for tough, stubborn hair
- Designed to provide improved adhesion
- Suitable for areas such as under arms, the upper lip and bikini
- A thin layer of wax is required, ensuring effective yet economical waxing
- Flexible consistency ensures easy application and removal
Please note: Not to be used with prep oil
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.