- An all purpose hot wax ideal for stubborn hair
- Perfect for the face and body, upper lip, under-arm and bikini line
- Ideally sized pellets mean less wax wastage
- Non-strip formula
- Colophony free
- Pleasant fragrance
Provide your clients with the highest quality wax treatment with Wax Master’s hot wax pellets. These expertly designed pellets not only ensure a more effective wax treatment, but also less waste and more accurate dispensation.
The wax complex is perfect for the face, upper lip, body, under arm and bikini line making it a salon must have. It is an all purpose hot wax which is particularly ideal for stubborn hair, especially as it is a non strip formula.
These coconut wax pellets are colophony free and also have a pleasant fragrance to enhance your wax treatments; guaranteeing a high quality service that your clients will love.
Add the effective Wax Master hot wax pellets to your professional wax supplies today for a guaranteed high quality service.
|Type:||Hard and stripless wax|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.