- An all purpose hot wax ideal for stubborn hair
- Perfect for the face and body, upper lip, under-arm and bikini line
- Ideally sized pellets mean less wax wastage
- Non-strip formula
- Colophony free
- Pleasant fragrance
The highest quality wax treatment is effortlessly performed with the expert Wax Master’s hot wax pellets. An effective wax treatment is not only ensured by these professionally designed pellets, but also less waste and more accurate dispensation is guaranteed due to their ideal size.
The all purpose wax complex is ideal for the face, upper lip, body, under arm and bikini line making it a salon must have. It is especially ideal for stubborn hair, especially as it is a non strip formula.
These summer fruits wax pellets are colophony free and also have a pleasant fragrance to enhance your wax treatments; guaranteeing a high quality service that your clients will love.
Add the effective Wax Master hot wax pellets to your professional wax supplies today for a guaranteed high quality service.
|Type:||Hard and stripless wax, Wax|
|Range:||Wax Master wax pellets|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.