- Cooling, soothing and moisturising
- Removes any last traces of wax
- Leaves skin silky smooth and moisturised
- Suitable for intimate waxing and all other areas
For the perfect product to complete a waxing treatment, look no further than the amazing Wax Master tropicale white post lotion. This superior lotion effortlessly removes any traces of wax from the skin and it is suitable for intimate waxing treatments, as well as all other areas.
This economical product is undoubtedly a salon essential. This luxurious lotion effectively cools, soothes and moisturises your clients’ skin, leaving them feeling silky smooth and nourished.
This product is therefore perfect lotion to complete your waxing services to ensure a high quality service from start to finish.
Add the luxurious Wax Master post lotion tropicale to your professional waxing supplies today to effortlessly cool, soothe and moisturise your clients’ skin post waxing.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.