- Designed to fit snugly around the inserted pot of wax to protect the heater
- Makes any spills or drips easy to deal with
- Fit the collars in sets of 5, discarding the top one as it becomes solied
- Regular use will ensure your heater looks clean and hygienic
- Helps to extend the heater operating life
Ensure the highest quality and clean wax service with the economical Wax Master protective heater collars. These collars are a salon essential for ensuring high cleanliness standards. Wax Master designed these collars to snugly fit around the inserted pot of wax to protect the heater.
Collars should be fitted in sets of five, allowing you to discard the top one as it becomes soiled; this ensures that ay spills or drips are easy to deal with. Regular use not only guarantees that your heater looks clean and hygienic but they also effectively help to extend the heater’s operating life.
This economical pack of 50 collars ensures the perfect service for your clients. Add the excellent Wax Master protective heater collars to your professional supplies today for a clean and effective wax service.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.