Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- High-quality, professional waxing trolley
- Top tray includes indentations for secure storage of heater and lotions
- Includes spaciou drawers to ensure easy access to waxing essentials
- Simplistic, professional design
- Ensures easy cleaning
Features four castors The professionally designed, high quality Wax Master trolley is the perfect product for all waxologists. This organised waxing trolley easily ensures that you provide your clients with an efficient and effective service which they will love.
The simplistic, professional design ensures easy access to waxing essentials. This trolley includes spacious storage drawers and is complete with a top tray featuring indentations to enable safe and secure storage of your Wax Master heater and lotions.
The trolley is also extremely easy to clean, ensuring high hygiene standards are maintained throughout your salon.
Add the simplistic yet professional Wax Master Trolley to your salon today to ensure an efficient and effective wax treatment for all of your clients.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.