- Includes everything you need for an effective wax
- Silk crème wax is gentle on the skin
- Ideal for clients with sensitive skin
- Ensures a professional hair removal finish
Part of the Wax Master starter kit, silk crème wax is a perfect addition to your professional waxing supplies. Ensure all your clients are catered for as this wax is designed for those with sensitive skin, it is extremely gentle on the skin whilst ensuring a professional and effective hair removal finish every time. The leading wax brand have made the whole process simple for you with this starter kit including everything you will need to perform a professional waxing treatment. With a pre wax lotion and an after wax gel you are covered from start to finish with this kit. Wax Master starter kits are designed to include everything the professional salon or student needs to perform an effective waxing service. Be sure you have all you need and pick up your kit today.
- Silk creme wax 450g (2)
- Pre wax lotion (500ml)
- After wax gel (500ml)
- Spatulas (100)
- Bonded waxing strips (100)
- Heater collars (5)
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.