- Naturally detoxifying
- Contains trace elements and essential minerals
- Relax muscle tension
- Deeply cleanse and re-mineralise the skin
The Dead Sea is known as the centre of wellness and health and Westlab have encapsulated this goodness into their mud. The Westlab Dead Sea black mud is a naturally detoxifying mud filled with trace elements and essential minerals.
This luxurious mud helps to relax muscle tension as well as deeply cleansing and re-mineralising the skin. This mud is an excellent addition to your body treatments as your clients’ skin is left looking both healthy and radiant, guaranteeing high client satisfaction, keeping them coming back for more.
This excellent mud is of extremely high quality and is an excellent product to upgrade your treatments with.
Add the brilliant Westlab Dead Sea black mud to your professional supplies today to effortlessly provide a treatment which will deeply cleanse and re-mineralise the skin whilst relieving muscle tension.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.