- Easy grip with cool rims
- 2 professional temperature settings
- Space saving folding arm allows for vertical positioning on work bench
- On/Off switch
- Indicator light
Enhance your hair treatments and services with the BaByliss PRO heated ceramic roller set that 2 professional temperature settings. A perfect addition to your professional beauty salon, this product has easy grip features with cool rims.
Space saving folding arm allows for vertical positioning on work bench. On/off switch and indicator light allows for ultimate therapist control.
- 6 small rollers
- 8 medium rollers
- 8 large rollers
- 8 jumbo rollers
- 15 super clips with storage pouch
- 30 pins
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add the BaByliss PRO heated ceramic roller set (30) to your salon or spa for enhanced hair treatments and services within your salon!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.