- Similar composition to natural skin
- Easily absorbed
- Provides a good slip for massages
- Rich in skin softening minerals
- Skin feels soft and supple
- Contains almond oil
Jojoba base oil is a unique carrier oil for essential oils in that it is a wax. Jojoba is comprised of several proteins and minerals making it a slightly thicker consistency to some other oils. Nonetheless, it is ideal because its composition is very similar to natural collagen. This means it has several properties making it perfect for massages.
Firstly it is easily absorbed whilst providing a good slip for massages. It is also rich in skin softening minerals leaving your clients skin nourished and feeling soft and supple. Additionally, jojoba oil is suitable for most skin types, whether dry, oily or sensitive. This makes it a convenient base oil to stock.
Also available in 100ml.
There are several other carrier oils in this range including: wheatgerm, avocado, sweet almond.
Add this ideal base oil to your basket today
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 8pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £55.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
Delivery UK Offshore
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.