- Similar composition to natural skin
- Easily absorbed
- Provides a good slip for massages
- Rich in skin softening minerals
- Skin feels soft and supple
- Contains almond oil
Jojoba base oil is a unique carrier oil for essential oils in that it is a wax. Jojoba is comprised of several proteins and minerals making it a slightly thicker consistency to some other oils. Nonetheless, it is ideal because its composition is very similar to natural collagen. This means it has several properties making it perfect for massages.
Firstly it is easily absorbed whilst providing a good slip for massages. It is also rich in skin softening minerals leaving your clients skin nourished and feeling soft and supple. Additionally, jojoba oil is suitable for most skin types, whether dry, oily or sensitive. This makes it a convenient base oil to stock.
Also available in 100ml.
There are several other carrier oils in this range including: wheatgerm, avocado, sweet almond.
Add this ideal base oil to your basket today
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.