- 100% acetone remover
- Efficiently removes polish, gel and nail extensions
- Thorough removal guaranteed
- Quick service for your clients
The Ellisons Beauty Essentials acetone offers your clients with an enhanced formula for easy and efficient polish, gel and nail extensions removal. This acetone is a non-oily enamel remover which is widely and effectively used for dissolving most nail extensions.
The high quality acetone guarantees quick and thorough polish removal, ensuring you provide and efficient and unbeatable service to your clients. It also dissolves the thickest of polishes.
The Ellisons Beauty Essentials acetone gently removes all types of artificial nails; however, skin and cuticles should still be protected when used. This acetone formula is particularly useful for removing false nails and strong glue from fingers. For efficient and flawless polish removal add the beauty essentials acetone to your salon supplies today.
Orders placed between 3pm Wednesday 8 April and 3pm Thursday 9 April may be delivered on Tuesday 14 April however this is not guaranteed. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered from Wednesday 15 April.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.