- Rich cream
- Ideal for movements performed in body massage
- Allows hands to glide and knead for as long as necessary
- Simple and economical to use
Ellisons have formulated a rich cream which is ideal for the movements performed in body massages.
This massage medium allows hands to effortlessly glide and knead for as long as necessary; thereby ensuring you provide a high quality massage to your clients every time. It is simple and economical to use with natural oils and fragrances being expertly chosen to avoid unnecessary harmful irritants on the skin. Preservatives are also kept to a minimum.
All ingredients are proven in quality and safety for skincare meaning you are providing your clients with the highest quality massage. Only a small amount is needed making it cost effective, as well as nourishing on the skin.
This is therefore an essential massage cream.
Add Ellisons Beauty Essentials massage cream to your salon supplies today to guarantee your clients a facial that they will love.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.