- Cotton white mittens
- To be used to retain the heat during paraffin wax treatments
Ensure you offer a flawless, high quality paraffin wax treatment to your clients with the excellent Ellisons Beauty Essentials paraffin wax mittens. The Beauty Essentials ranges, by Ellisons, are committed to providing high quality products at affordable, cost effective prices.
These mittens are no different. It is recommended that cotton mittens/booties and polythene protectors are used to cover the area after applying paraffin wax to help retain the heat, to achieve the best results.
Also see the Ellisons Beauty Essentials paraffin wax booties.
These brilliant white cotton mittens ensure your clients receive the best treatment that they will come back for time and time again. Paraffin wax provides immediate visible results to your clients’ skin tone and texture and is known for easing stiffness and discomfort of the joints.
Add paraffin wax to your treatment menu to easily enhance your offerings.
Add the Beauty essential paraffin wax mittens to your professional supplies today to offer your clients a flawless service in every treatment.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.