- Clear plastic spatula
- Ideal for application of face cream, masks and galvanic gels
- Can be easily sterilised
- Disposal after each client is recommended to ensure high stands of hygiene
The Ellisons Beauty Essentials plastic clear spatula, 150mm, is the perfect, versatile product to update your stock with. Ideal for a range of beauty treatments, this spatula allows your therapists to easily apply product to the desired area. It is particularly useful for apply face cream, cosmetic masks and galvanic masks, ensuring your clients receive a high quality treatment.
Durable and hard wearing, these spatulas ensure a flawless treatment is performed, for a service your clients are guaranteed to love. The great economical price of these spatulas means they can be disposed of after each client, maintaining the highest hygiene standards throughout your salon.
Although as they are plastic they can also be sterilised.
Also available in 114mm.
Add the economical Ellisons Beauty Essentials plastic spatula 150mm, clear, to your professional stock today to ensure your clients experience the highest quality service.
|Type:||Spatulas and spoons|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.