A great addition to massage and full body treatments, the Body Comfort under blanket will enhance the comfort and relaxation of your client’s service and enhance their treatment experience. With an adjustable temperature to ensure suitability for every client and an easy to use electro control box with three heat settings, this high-quality under blanket is sure to impress your clients. The effective non-slip material ensures ultimate safety during treatments and the silver, water repellent covering increases heat reflection and insulation to ensure the best possible results. The Body Comfort also includes a supportive pillow to ensure comfort for every client and a digital timer with a treatment termination signal to allow you to manage your service time efficiently.
- Great to enhance massage and full body treatments
- Includes an adjustable temperature setting to ensure suitability for all clients
- Features an easy to use electro control box with three heat settings
- Made from non-slip material to ensure ultimate safety
- Water repellent covering increases heat reflection and insulation
- Features a digital timer with a treatment termination signal
- Includes a supportive pillow for ultimate comfort
- Length: 1803mm
- Width: 552mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.