- Creates a barrier between hard wax and clients skin
- Gentle formula conditions and softens
- Perfect for use with all types of hard wax
Provide your premium waxing service after using the clean+easy® prep barrier oil to create a barrier between hard wax and your client’s skin. Hard wax is predominately used on the more sensitive areas meaning an oil barrier is a necessity. This innovative preparation oil helps the wax stick to the hairs rather than the skin which aids easier and more effective wax removal. The gentle formulation conditions and softens the skin- perfect for use with all types of hard wax. Add this to your professional treatment offerings today.
Directions of use:
Massage well into the area
Christmas delivery and opening hours
Ensure you place your order online by 6pm on Tuesday 21 December 2021 for pre-Christmas delivery. Orders placed between Wednesday 22 to Thursday 23 December will be despatched however pre-Christmas delivery is not guaranteed. All orders placed after 2.00pm on Thursday 23 December 2020 will be despatched on Tuesday 4 January 2021.
Please note according to the dates listed above orders will despatch for same day, however next day delivery cannot be guaranteed due to the demands our delivery partner are experiencing during this time.
Phone lines will be closed from 3.00pm on Wednesday 23 December 2020 and will re-open on Tuesday 4 January 2022.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.