- 18 unpainted nails
- Can be used to show off nail colours and nail art designs
- Smooth finish to nail edges
This stylish colour wheel displays 18 unpainted nails and is the perfect way to show off the colours and nail art designs available to your clients. Allows clients to explore different colours and shades of nail varnish effectively. Great for testing and displaying nail polish colours, this colour wheel is ideal for every professional beauty salon. Colour wheel made of firm plastic, giving nails a nice smooth finish to the nail edges. Colours can be applied using Shellac, Minx or nail polish.
Easy to remove nail polish and re-apply when needed, making this colour wheel re-usable and economical.
Add manicure nail enhancement to your treatment menu today with courses available at the Ellisons Academy. Click here for more information.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.