Ideal for use within a range of depilatory waxing treatments, the Deo mini waxing spatulas are a great addition to your waxing essentials. Made from flat birch wood, these quality waxing spatulas provide durability during use but are also disposable to ensure you can offer ultimate hygiene within your depilatory waxing treatments. The smaller size of these spatulas makes them ideal for facial waxing treatments such as eyebrows and upper lip and will allow precise application of wax to ensure a high quality waxing experience for your client. Add these great value mini spatulas to your supplies today to ensure you’re able to offer the best quality waxing service.
- Great for depilatory waxing treatments
- Smaller size makes them ideal for facial waxing such as eyebrows and upper lip
- Enables precise application of wax
- Made from flat birch wood to ensure durability and strength during use
- Disposable to ensure you can offer ultimate hygiene within your salon
|Type:||Spatulas and spoons|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.