The Haito Basix Classic scissor is a great choice for professional hair stylists as well as students and apprentices. Made from stainless steel, this high-quality scissor ensures ultimate durability and a professional finish every time. With semi-convex edges, you can guarantee the best quality cut for your client and the removable finger rest ensures ultimate comfort during cutting. This scissor also includes a semi-flat tension screw and a comfortable hand shape. Update your supplies with this versatile scissor from Haito and guarantee a quality cut for every client.
- High-quality, classic scissor
- Made from stainless steel for ultimate durability
- Features semi-convex edges and a semi-flat tension screw
- Includes a removable finger rest for ultimate comfort during cutting
- Suitable for qualified hair professionals, as well as students and apprentices
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.