- Calming range is for sensitive skin.
- Gently and effectively exfoliates the skin
- With extracts of aloe vera to moisturise
- Mulberry helps improve skin tone
- Pomegranate helps protect skin against the environment
- Leaves skin soft with a youthful appearance
Leave your clients skin feeling soft with a youthful appearance with the Kaeso calming exfoliator that is guaranteed to provide flawless results with every application. Calming range specifically formulated for sensitive skin, gently and effectively exfoliates the skin.
Ingredients include extracts of aloe vera to moisturize and mulberry helps improve skin tone.
Pomegranate helps protect skin against free radicals in the environment.
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add the Kaeso calming exfoliator 245ml to your salon or spa today to effortlessly enhance your salons treatments and services today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.