- A wonderfully deep moisturising and soothing lotion
- For sore, tired feet and legs
- With added benefits from menthol and peppermint
- Grapeseed helps condition and mandarin helps revitalise
- Skin is left feeling ultra-soft, soothed and moisturized
- Cools and refreshes
Enhance your professional beauty salon treatments and service with the Kaeso mandarin/mint yoghurt foot leg lotion that is guaranteed to be a perfect addition to your salon. A wonderfully deep moisturizing and soothing lotion specifically formulated for sore, tired feet and legs.
Grapeseed helps condition and mandarin helps revitalize, and with added benefits from menthol and peppermint, skin is left feeling ultra-soft, soothed and moisterised. Cools and refreshes skin efficiently.
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add the Kaeso mandarin/mint yoghurt foot leg lotion 495ml to your salon or spa for simply flawless results for clients and enhanced treatment services today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.