Enhance the ease of your polish removal service with the Magis foil remover finger wraps. These innovative foil wraps allow quick, easy use and are made from high-quality aluminium to ensure durability and longevity during removal services. Complete with a built in hem and a fixed absorbent pad, these wraps are strong enough to unwrap and reapply, allowing you to reapply remover solution if needed without the risk of tearing or breaking. Great for both salon use and mobile use, the Magis foil wraps are easy to dispose of after use and will ensure easy yet effective polish removal without timely soaking. Your client will also benefit from the use of these wraps as, without the restriction of soaking, they are able to move around freely. Update your nail polish removal service with these finger wraps, a great addition to any professional nail business.
- High-quality foil remover wraps
- Made from aluminium to ensure durability throughout removal services
- Complete with built in hem and fixed absorbent pad
- Strong enough to unwrap and reapply to allow you to reapply solutions
- Easy to dispose of
- A great alternative to timely soaking
- Enable your client to move around freely
- Suitable for salon and mobile use
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.