- Used under positive and/or negative electrodes
- Contains active and cooling ingredients ideal for unbalanced skin conditions
- Contains aloe vera which calm and heals unbalanced skin
- Gentle tingling sensation on application
- Perfect for the Priadara sub dermal facial
The uniquely formulated Priadara galvanic gel, stabilise, can be used under positive and/or negative charged electrodes. This feature enables you to effortlessly tailor your treatment to each individual clients’ needs, guaranteeing a high quality treatment for your clients.
Each formula within the range contains cooling and active ingredients suited to each specific skin condition. A gentle tingling sensation occurs on application which appeases the senses.
This ionitherapy gel provides the calming and healing effects of aloe vera making it ideal for unbalanced skin. This makes it the perfect galvanic gel to use in the Priadara sub dermal facial for those clients wishing to balance their skin. These galvanic gels are also easily combined to perfectly tailor your treatment to the clients’ needs.
Other gels available are: control, sedate, quench, energise, desincrustation and anti cellulite.
Add the Priadara galvanic gel stabilise, 400ml, to your gel collection today for a unique, effective and tailorable treatment to each individual client.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.