- Used under positive and/or negative electrodes
- Contains active and cooling ingredients ideal for unbalanced skin conditions
- Contains aloe vera which calm and heals unbalanced skin
- Gentle tingling sensation on application
- Perfect for the Priadara sub dermal facial
The uniquely formulated Priadara galvanic gel, stabilise, can be used under positive and/or negative charged electrodes. This feature enables you to effortlessly tailor your treatment to each individual clients’ needs, guaranteeing a high quality treatment for your clients.
Each formula within the range contains cooling and active ingredients suited to each specific skin condition. A gentle tingling sensation occurs on application which appeases the senses.
This ionitherapy gel provides the calming and healing effects of aloe vera making it ideal for unbalanced skin. This makes it the perfect galvanic gel to use in the Priadara sub dermal facial for those clients wishing to balance their skin. These galvanic gels are also easily combined to perfectly tailor your treatment to the clients’ needs.
Other gels available are: control, sedate, quench, energise, desincrustation and anti cellulite.
Add the Priadara galvanic gel stabilise, 400ml, to your gel collection today for a unique, effective and tailorable treatment to each individual client.
Christmas delivery and opening hours
Ensure you place your order online by 6pm on Tuesday 21 December 2021 for pre-Christmas delivery. Orders placed between Wednesday 22 to Thursday 23 December will be despatched however pre-Christmas delivery is not guaranteed. All orders placed after 2.00pm on Thursday 23 December 2021 will be despatched on Tuesday 4 January 2022.
Please note according to the dates listed above orders will despatch for same day, however next day delivery cannot be guaranteed due to the demands our delivery partner are experiencing during this time.
Phone lines will be closed from 3.00pm on Thursday 23 December 2021 and will re-open on Tuesday 4 January 2022.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.