By Lorraine Nordmann 5th edition (revised).
Fully updated in line with the latest National Occupational Standards, this fifth edition has been restructured and updated to reflect
the changing needs of the beauty industry and students working towards their Level 3 qualification.
Written in Nordmann’s trademark engaging and professional style, this well-trusted and respected book is the only Level 3
textbook endorsed by Habia and VTCT, and is suitable for all awarding associations.
- The only Level 3 book endorsed by Habia and VTCT, guaranteeing that the content is fully up-to-date and relevant
- End of chapter assessment questions to test students’ understanding and help them prepare for assessment
- Step-by-step photographic guides to walk students through key procedures and develop understanding
- Top tips, activities and ‘always remember’ boxes to provide additional guidance in quick, easy-to-read formats
- Comprehensive coverage of advanced techniques with expert advice from key role models in the sector
- Business of Beauty Therapy chapter to help students apply the content to their professional life
- The business of beauty therapy
- The science of beauty therapy
- Consultation practice and techniques
- Facial and body electrical treatments
- Electrical epilation
- Body massage, manual and gyratory techniques
- Massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils
- Stone therapy treatments
- Indian head massage
- Male and female intimate waxing
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.