- Effective spots and blemish sheet mask
- Helps calm the skin and reduce redness and shine
- Cleans, refines and tightens pores
- Includes Tea Tree and Witch Hazel
- Features Salicylic Acid to reduce breakouts
- Promotes a clean and clear complexion
- A great addition to your retail offering
Complete with Tea Tree and Salicylic Acid, the effective spots and blemish facial sheet mask from Skin Republic will help clean and refine your client’s pores, whilst providing a beautifully clear complexion. Ideal for clients with spot-prone skin, this calming face mask will reduce shine and redness, as well as tighten pores and eliminate spots without drying out the skin. With anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties, this effective mask is guaranteed to enhance the quality of your client’s skin, allowing them to enjoy beautifully clear, radiant skin. Advise your client to cleanse prior to use for best results. After 15-20 minutes of wear, any excess serum can be applied to the neck and décolletage or rubbed into the face.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.